Furious 7 looms—jumps, stunts, Ludacris, and all. And with it, the hype machine is cranking on all cylinders. Enter Forza Motorsport in the form of Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious, standalone expansion for the game. Interestingly, you don't have to have purchased or played Forza Horizon 2 to get in on the action. And for two weeks, starting on March 27th, it'll be free. After that, it'll be a $10 download.
Here's how it works: using the setting of Horizon 2 in Southern France, players will have to accomplish a series of mission to unlock cars that can be used in free roam play. Instead of the generic NPCs in Horizon 2, your "recruiter" will be Fast & Furious character Tej Parker, who you probably know better as Ludacris.
Forza Motorsport has released a partial list of the cars that will be featured in the Fast & Furious expansion, listed below:
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition
- 2012 Nissan GT-R Fast & Furious Edition
- 1998 Toyota Supra Fast & Furious Edition
- 2014 Maserati Ghibli S Fast & Furious Edition
- 1970 Plymouth Road Runner Fast & Furious Edition
- 2015 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition
- 1970 Plymouth Cuda Fast & Furious Edition
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Fast & Furious Edition
And there's a teaser video, featuring a pretty faithful-looking tribute to Dom's 1970 Charger, that sounds righteous.
See more at .