Want to be Livin' On the Edge? Is there a lack of Sweet Emotion currently in your life? If either of those are the case, you can now buy Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler's Hennessey Venom GT Spyder, which he just put up for a charity auction. The minimum bid is $1.1 million, which was the original cost of the car, and bidding is all done by email.
that bids are being accepted through the end of May, and all proceeds will benefit Tyler's charity, which benefits abused girls. Tyler told Fox that he's done about 140 mph in this car, but it'll max out at around 265 if you have a long enough runway—Hennessey calls it the world's fastest convertible. At that speed, with the top down, you'll surely be screaming
Tyler's Venom Spyder, the very first one produced, has a little less power than the updated record setter, but with 1244 horsepower moving just 2743 lbs, it won't be even a little slow. If you want to buy it, place a bid with .
Alternate Aerosmith-referencing headlines we wanted to use for this news:
- Walk This Way Over to Buy Steven Tyler's Hennessy Venom, Which Will Surely Give You a Sweet Emotion
- Looks Like Aerosmith Singer Steven Tyler Is Getting Rid of Some of His Toys in the Attic
- You'll Have to Eat The Rich to get What It Takes to Buy Steven Tyler's Janie's Got A Gun
- Deuces Are Wild
- Love In an Elevator? Not When You Walk This Way Toward Steven Tyler's Sweet Emotion-Inducing Hennessey Venom
- Here's What It Takes to Buy Steven Tyler's Rag Doll of a Hennessey Venom
- You Won't Be Jaded If You Get Back In The Saddle of Steven Tyler's Hennessy Venom
- Get Your Wings When You're Back In The Saddle of Steven Tyler's Hennessy Venom GT, Which You Can Buy